Received the free samples and than a week later I Seen that NouvaLift took money out of my account 20+ days ago as a matter of facts it was July 06 and I am still waiting for those expensive products to arrive in mail, think I got scammed YEKS!!!! Immediately got on website and than phoned the company, I immediately cancelled all future orders.

They said that the first order that was debited from my account was still being shipped as it was too late to cancel it.

Still waiting and here it is July 31. If I don't get my product by Monday Aug 01,2016 than I'll get a hold of my lawyers on Aug 02, and let them take care of this issue.

Crissty2016 wrote the review because of "not shipping product out after debted from bank account" at Nouvalift. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Nouvalift to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nouvalift and nouvalift face cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments