Do not get caught in this awful scam.I want to try the product I sent my credit card information for a sample which I never received.

After that I have been getting charged $99.95 and $89.95 a month for a product that I had an allergic reaction to. I sent back the products and canceled my (supposed)subscription. Then I got another 2 charges on my credit card and never received anything. When you call 855-337-5679 you get all different answers.

The best thing is to dispute the charges and then cancel the credit card.Do not even think of trying this product or you will be scammed like the rest of us.

This person wrote the review about Nouvalift. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nouvalift to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nouvalift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1249634

Thank you, I followed your advice and cancelled.

Athens, Michigan, United States #1248193

I too got caught in this scam. I got charged $99 dollars and then $89 dollars. Avoid this SCAM!!