Ordered the $3.95 sample size, was also sent another sample for the same amount that I did not request. Following month received another sample and was charged my credit card $ 99.95. Did not ask for this.no contact number to reach them.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nouvalift. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nouvalift to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nouvalift and nouvalift serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1236908

Same thing is happening to me !Something in the cream made me break out but I can find NO WAY TO RETURN ANY OF IT !

Isn't there some way that the Attorney General in Utah, where it's shipped from ?

As to the credit cards, I am going to go the distance to get my money back since they register charges that were not ordered or purchased.Anyone know how to approach that ?

J Miller

Topeka, Ks

Rochester, New York, United States #1222003

I had the same experience and this is the most frustrating one of all.This is a total scam and when I received the first cream and tried it and was not satisfied with it, I attempted to find out where I could return it.

I had paid the $4.95 S&H charge. I received a second one and wrote a letter and sent it back to the Shipping Department. Next thing I knew, they charged my VISA $99.95 and I never authorized automatic shipments.

Today I received another one and now I am attempting to find out who to call to stop these authomatic shipments.I DO NOT WANT THEM and I will refuse to pay for them.