Advertisements for "Free Trial" of this product are purely a scam to get your credit card number, so they can send you more product at nearly $100 each month!I thought that I read the ad info thoroughly, and saw no indication that this was a monthly "club" in any of the ad material- must be very well hidden somewhere, so beware!

Haven't tried cancelling this yet, as I just discovered this scam, however, my credit card has been flagged against this vendor, and cancelled, so hopefully, they will get the point, and stop sending product.Will call the company tomorrow, but I don't expect the experience to be pleasant, given that they are so deceptive-

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nouvalift face cream free trial. Nouvalift needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nouvalift face cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nouvalift.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments