2.8K views

I too had a bad experience with Nouvalift.Their claims that you can see visible results within two weeks is false.

The product does not work! In addition, they are suppose to give you two weeks to trial the product for free and then you can cancel if dissatisfied. However, they start counting the trial the day your order is placed. Not when it is shipped.

Not when you receive it and actually start using the product. So I used it from the day I received it following their two week policy. When I saw no results I called, exactly two weeks from the ship date (not even the received date) and they charged me anyway. Claiming that I should have called to extend the trial if I did not feel I received it on time.

This is the biggest scam!Don't even bother ordering it, they will find some excuse to charge you and take your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceitful way of taking money from prospects. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nouvalift face cream free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Nouvalift needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nouvalift face cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nouvalift.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #1226566

I'm not surprised haha

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1225483

This is a huge scam!!! They get your card and charge it at their own will! It's a Huge Lie and ploy to steal your information

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1217621

It was the same for me.The only phone number I have found goes busy then hangs up on me every time.

I can not get anyone to answer the phone.

I think this is the biggest scam there is.

Does anyone have their phone number.I had the same back experience as many of you.

However I can't find a phone number to cancel before I'm charged AGAIN!Please help.

to Anonymous Gainesville, Texas, United States #1216395

Face cream is 1-800-719-9459

Eye cream is 1-866-995-7149

Good luck!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1213870

They are a Scam. They take your money and the product does not work. Do not get this product

Same situation as everyone else....had it charged to my account..customer service not a whole lot of help...and I am a "senior" so I am on a fixed income...guess I should have known better... :(

Danby, Vermont, United States #1210178

This is a scam!They will say they are sending you a free "trial" then charge you after 14 days for 100 bucks!

Look online, you will see nouvaliftcream.com, nouvalift.org, nouvalift.net, etc.- you will never be able to get back to the webpage you ordered free from!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #1206335

This company is a SCAM and they are the worst customer service people anywhere! They stole my money, never received the product and found excuse after excuse to NOT return or refund my money.

Pleasanton, California, United States #1205854

I agree with the others.The 'sample' was shipped and then less than 2 weeks later I was charged $189.90.

No where were the terms printed, nor did it say what I would be charged. What a horrible scam.

My bad for trying the sample.Their business practice is horrible.