I ordered two trial size tubes of Nouvalift, which I was charged, $4.95 and $3.95 respectively.I received these in the mail.

However, without my knowledge I was billed an additional $89.95 for one product and $99.95 for the other product which I never ordered.! I called the company and they were uncooperative telling me the products had been delivered. At no time did I received full sized merchandise for these products totaling nearly $200.00 nor did I order them!! To add insult to injury, I disputed the charge on my Citicard Platinum MasterCard and they ultimately ruled in favor of the merchant!!

They had temporarily given me credit for these items while the dispute was in force. Susequent letters from them stated that, were now going to rebill me for the products plus interest and fees!!

I will take this to the highest level.I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau regarding Nouvalift and take my complaint to the highest level of Citicard who has had my business for over 3 decades

Review about: Nouvalift Serum Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments