Ordered a free trial and agreed to $3.95 shipping.Received the trial product but was charged $99.95 + $3.95.

Called customer service and he tried to explain to me that it was only free for awhile??? and that my free trial actually cost $99.95. Very poor English so may have been communication issue. Actually had the nerve to offer me more stuff at a discount if I didn't cancel.

I explained that I didn't order anything and didn't want any future products or charges. He said OK and sent confirmation email, cancelling membership I never ordered however, I cancelled card just in case because I've read that they will cancel but continue to charge card.

Why hasn't someone sued these people yet.They are using Joanna Gains and People Magazine names fraudulently.

Review about: Nouvalift Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: fraudulant company.

Preferred solution: Want Nouvalift prosecuted for fraud.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments

Product received no good.So what, it was free except for shipping.

Well they used my credit and charged $99.00 me for product that I didn't request and sent me another tube. I called and canceled and returned product. They sent to me again and a third time. Now up to $300.00.

I called they apologized said they'd send a check after the end of the month billing cycle. The 15th of following month (we're no up to 5 1/2 months) no check. I call, get sent to escalation dept. "Oh, so sorry, we'll send check after end of month and billing cycle".

Now at 7 months no check. I call again and guy who answers phone laughs and says there's no escalation dept and they never rec'd product. I have UPS receipt and two other employees said they have record of receiving. Now I call and they tell me it's been almost a year and they can't return my $300.

I have no $300.00 and no product. I returned it.

By the way, it's orange and turned under my eyes orange.I don't want unwrinkled orange eyes.