This "company" that sells these Nouvalift products is a complete scam.They've robbed me of almost $400.00 now, when it was inly supposed to be $4.95 to ship out a so-called free sample.

This is FRAUD, plain and simple, and they're taking advantage of many people in the same way they did with me.

I am demanding a full refund and will do whatever is necessary to get that.My bank is working with me as I've now filed a dispute about these fraudulent charges.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nouvalift. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nouvalift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nouvalift to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments

Pacoima, California, United States #1254428

Does anyone have a # to 'cancel' the product? I've rec'd a 2nd "trial" along with a $90 charge to my credit card that I'd like to take care of and am in the process of disputing the charges