Rip off..order 4.95 sample and two days later they took 99.95 and them 89.95 from my account.they did it for 4months befor could stop them and just have to wait and see if they actually stop.The product is not all good..And the one who supposely made this product is victoria olsteen the preachers wife of the lakewood church in houston ..Thought it would be a honest deal since the church guess not..They must of use the real product on themselfs and sent everyone else the phony product..Hopefully im done with the problem of having my account drained..and hope everyone else get there problems solve as well

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nouvalift. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nouvalift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Nouvalift to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1299492

Horrible people. Ordered trial product, then charged me full price.

They sent another order, when I called to cancel they gave me a hard time. Did not want to give me the return address to ship back the product.

Never again. Very deceitful!