Turnaround Time

I could have written any of these reviews as my experience was the same. I paid shipping on free sample and never received the free sample but immediately received 2 full shipments and was charged as such.

Upon contacting company the shipments stopped and i returned everything unopened and was promised a refund which i never received.

I am in the process of contacted the BBB, but need an address for this company. Unfortunately when i returned the product i did not keep the address...does anyone have that...if so pleas share it with me and hopefully this can help all of us...thanks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied about refund for products not ordered that were returned. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nouvalift face cream free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $190. Nouvalift needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nouvalift face cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nouvalift.

Comments

I had to cancel the credit card which I paid the initial trial offer for this product. 6 shipments ,over $487.

Was told by credit card company they changed their name. Had this auto ship stopped 4 months ago . Maybe name change started the auto ship again. Plus recorded message says they have new way of contacting customer service.

By email.

Which I had returned several times undeliverable. I even called back several times to confirm email address.

The Hammocks, Florida, United States #1265126