Dishonest company. They list no phone number to cancel shipment.

Ordered trial offer and they keep coming even after I've returned the shipment and cancelled the product!!!!! Finally I called the local police in St. George, Utah to investigate after reading SO many complaints on the company. I hope that they will cease this unlawful practice and be prosecuted for their unlawful practices.

Everyone who has been defrauded should enroll and sign up to aid in the prosecution. THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wont let you HIDE behind the internet. Thank you pissedconsumer there are a lot more of us and we can put a stop to these types of businesses and need to make it a punishable CRIME.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Companies and Individuals should be held responsible for their behavior.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nouvalift face cream free trial. Nouvalift needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nouvalift face cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nouvalift.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1354251

Yes, they are fraud, absolutely. I personally know somebody who fell into the trap.

Tried to investigate them myself, but could not find any business record by neither name or address, phone, etc. These people should be in prison.