I returned the products because they did not work and they received the return on 10/3 (per tracking).I finally got notification from them that they received it on 11/14.

I have called three times since and each time they told me the refund takes time. I called again on 12/14 and they assured me it was being expedited and I would receive it by 12/16 or 12/19 and the latest. I called again on 12/21 and after a run-around insisted to speak to a supervisor who game me some song and dance about problems with their supplier.

He assured me I would get my money back but I wonder how much longer it will take.Be aware if you plan on doing business with this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nouvalift wrinkle reducer and serum. Nouvalift needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nouvalift wrinkle reducer and serum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nouvalift.

Had an Experience with Nouvalift?

Comments